User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 08:19 PM
Major

cralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
Oh sure I could. But I want it documented here so I can pull up this thread and make those excuse makers see just how predictable they were. And if they suck next year and nobody brings up the loss of Baby D as their excuse, I welcome you to drag me back here.
I am not sure about anyone else but your opinion really doesn't matter to me Smitty. Be you right or wrong you are still

Your whining is not going to change a thing

It is definitely not going to make me think you are some sort of genius. You weren't the only person concerned with the AG hire but most are wise enough to let it ride out and realize ridding yourself of a new coach that has only 1 recruit and practically none of the core team from the previous years does not say good things about your program.

You can call that excuses if you want. I do believe it is the coaches responsibility to motivate the team to no longer embarrass the fans of Dayton. Whatever he needs to do he needs to learn what makes them tick because I believe even Dayton fans have a limit. Maybe the fans need to let them know what is expected. I was never a fan of booing my team but they obviously need something.

I don't know what the hell I'm talking about other that I know Smitty doesn't either
Mad Props to cralford For This Totally Excellent Post:
NJFlyr71 (02-18-2018)