Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,010 Times in 499 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Not going to pick apart an 18 - 10 effort by a freshman. Hope all our incoming freshman are at that point.

Bet the Dayton area is sold out of sweater vests now that Mikesell looks to be in good form.
Not picking him apart at all. To the contrary, I was offering a plausible explanation. Unless he is being mindful of staying on the floor, I refuse to believe that a kid with that much athletic ability and competitive intensity wouldn't challenge the post moves he saw last night. I'll take what Obi gave last night 30 more times this season knowing that Josh in the lineup changes the ability to defend the post dramatically.

As for the vests, I was disappointed to see the lower bowl empty with 5 minutes left in what turned out to be a somewhat competitive game.
Mad Props to Flyers98 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Jeff (11-09-2018)