Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 09:57 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

IndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIndianaFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
My frustration has everything to do with archie, and nothing to do with Coach Grant. I was gullible enough to believe all the coach speak, but in reality, he had no loyalty to the university, the program or his players. He bailed, leaving the program and Coach Grant in a terrible position with 5 new recruits coming in. Three million a year at a school he claimed to love wasn't enough. There are few men who honor commitments and contracts left in the world of coaching men's college basketball. Down deep I knew this, I was just hoping archie was different.

No doubt in my mind Coach Grant is working as hard as humanly possible to put the best staff and team he can get in place for next season.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to IndianaFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
AC91 (04-17-2017), BRob2Perryman3 (04-17-2017), CE80 (04-17-2017), JimBo (04-17-2017)