Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 01:04 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,119 Posts
BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bucketnight View Post
I guess I just don't get this whole interweb message board thing but why is it a good thing to troll a board where we are all fans and alumni of the same team?

I'm all for not agreeing, I've spent more than my fair share of time rolling at my eyes at rose colored glasses posts. I get trolling on board where there are fans of other teams. I just find the joy in aggravating people who essentially want the same end result to be lame.
Agreed.

If a couple of these guys are fans and they are trolling, whats the point? They should go away.

BUT, if these guys are unhappy, maybe extremely unhappy about something, then fine, so be it. Many of us voice our displeasure on here all the time. Some more then others.

Im a firm believer that these athletes/coaches are fair game and should be held accountable as well as be praised. If they play like crap and get called out for it, thats ok. If they aren't making the grades and miss class and get called out for it, thats ok. If they are breaking the law and get called out thats ok too.

Families are not fair game, its not ok to call a players mother names, its not ok to make fun of a players disability or the way he looks. If a player /coach is representing my team and being compensated for it (scholarship/paid) then i will comment positively or negatively as i see fit.

Guys like udscott,maddog and kiefaber should not be censored in any way. They have extreme negative opinions sometimes, sometimes i do too. I rarely agree with their takes but they should still be allowed to have them.

Unless its outright trolling leave them be, and if they are trolling , the sole purpose of trolling is to hook people, the more the better. Still leave it be and dont encourage it.

Not a fan of threads being closed. At all.

$0.02
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BRob2Perryman3 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (05-08-2017), rollo (05-08-2017)