Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 08:05 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,914 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
Per Corey Albertson of verbalcommits.com: Big moment for '21 Dayton Thurgood Marshall G Anthony McComb of NEO Tru Game. Hits winner with :02 to play then gets dapped up by LeBron James.

Anyone know anything about this kid? He may blow up and if he does we should do everything possible to keep the local kids at home. We can always use guards for 2021!
I reffed one of his games...stud! I believe he's the #1 ranked PG in Ohio but that may have been before the season started. Someone under my pay grade can look that up and report back .

Regardless, the situation at Dunbar sent a lot of kids to other schools, including Corey. The coaches at Thurgood are high class, good people. He's in good hands as long as he sticks with them. In the City League, you never know.

At his current trajectory, he's a keeper. I'm sure AG is all over him.