User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 12:15 PM
Captain

shwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant futureshwag33 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
He got 2 schools put on NCAA probation. Almost all coaches get zero schools put on probation.

Vacated wins and losses, loss of scholarships, being shamed for cheating, etc. He has a checkered past.

It is very hard to believe that he did not know about what was going on with Camby and Rose. Head coaches seem to know about everything that is going on under their watch.

If Rose went to Duke.... nothing would have came of it. The ncaa would have went away with their tail between their legs. They seriously had nothing and still don't... I can't believe what they were allowed to do without any real proof of anything.

The camby situation is a little different, he may or may not have known, but that happens all over the ncaa not just from calipari. I hate UK, but i wanted him to stick it to the blue bloods before he was one.