User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: On to 2018-19
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,139 Posts
ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MNFats View Post
True - there is not a legal issue here, but if I'm a recruit and I can choose between a school honoring scholarships and a school that yanks them away based on my on-court performance...Even if I am confident in my abilities I would eliminate the risk and lean towards the school that shows loyalty to its players.

It's bad for recruiting.

Off the court issues? That's a whole different issue. No problems taking those scholarships away.
Agree with this completely. That is why individuals like Alex G in 2014 get a talk that they will not play much if at all in 2015 but welcome to stay, therefore Alex's call to stay or go.

Crosby likely will be in this category for next year. John, you are welcome to stay as you are positive and a great person, but transparently your playing time in 2018-2019 is likely to be reflective of the last 5-10 games of the 2017-2018 season.