Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Penn Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Captain

Kevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by UD93 Steve View Post
Are you serious?? He had 4 assists, 3 turnovers. Our PGs had 3 asst and 5 TOs combined. He’s our best perimeter defender by far. He has consistently been able to manufacture points when our 1/2 court O is stagnant. I would hate to see our record without him!
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes I’m serious. When he decides he wants to score he ignores everyone else and forces a shot. You’d think the senior guard would be out there bring the team together but too often it’s the Baby D show. Everyone on this board chastised Charles Cooke for doing similar things last year but this year everyone is praising DD. I just don’t get it. Instead of manufacturing points when the offense is stagnant he should be a leader out there making sure the offense isn’t stagnant. No one on this team (including AG right now) takes over that leadership role and holds guys accountable for the lack of effort and movement in the offensive half court. I’ve never been crazy about vocal leaders as I like active ones more but this team badly needs a strong voice out there to get things going.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Kevinob15 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Radar (12-11-2017)