Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 06:52 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 17,143 Times in 5,114 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLUFLYER View Post
My memory is usually pretty good, but my UD history only goes back to the late 80's early 90's.

From what I read in the DDN, it appears to be the largest comeback in the program's history.

My favorite and perhaps was the largest deficit to come back from until last night, was the Miami OH Brian Roberts buzzer beater.
Might be. The media guide only specifies largest halftime deficits, not largest in-game deficits. We were down about 15 to Miami at halftime in that game and it ballooned to 20+, but not sure if it went beyond 22.

Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
On January 31, 1987, Cincinnati led UD 43-23 at halftime. UD came back to win 67-64. A kid named Anthony Grant led the Flyers with 20 points.
This is the largest halftime deficit.

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
Make everyone else's "one day" your "day one".