Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 11:10 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,600 Times in 2,847 Posts
UACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Career-ending?

Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
Here's the problem NCAA needs to fix. Sean is running away from potential serious trouble. It is the schools programs that take the hit while the coaches escape with little damage free to go to fertal ground to create new messes.

Coaches need to be held accountable.

Sean also knows they won't be able to buy anymore players at Arizona.

If he does leave what a slap in the face to the U and fans that stood behind him during the acquisitions.
We don't know the facts...and for sure any school considering Miller will have to know the facts. But if he is heard on tape discussing paying players...$100K at that,...to come to UA, wouldn't that be career-ending as Bilas indicated when the story first broke? Paying players isn't like impermissible phone calls or practices or contact. There are few things worse.

Now if I was an AD and Miller looked me in the eye and said the allegations are completely false...and was willing to address the potential consequences in his contract....I'd believe him. SM knows whether or not he's guilty. If he's entirely clean and is otherwise happy at UA, why is he even considering a change as reported?
Mad Props to UACFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (03-21-2018)