Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 11:04 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,477 Times in 1,111 Posts
JimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond reputeJimBo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flybye View Post
Duke has 4 freshman playing there first real road game, For IU it was the super bowl and they played poorly and out of control when the game was on the line. Our offense the last 3 games of last season was awful despite having 4 seniors on the court. Archie left Grant John Crosby to run the point. Grant got a team shorthanded to hold Auburn to 73 when they were scoring 94 a game. Grant will get the players and take us to the Next level. I was surprised how poorly Archie handled the end of game last nite on his home court.
Indiana also got manhandled on their home court by Indiana St., and a pretty bad South Florida team hung with them for 35 minutes of that game. I wouldn't be so quick to give Miller the Coach of the Year award quite yet (not directed at you, but those who are praising him).

It took Miller late into his 3rd season before he really started getting this program rolling. Many on here were ready to move on and questioning his coaching, including myself. He also left very little here to build upon, so it may just take that long again before we start seeing results.

This board is going to get ugly by the end of the season, which is unfortunate. After just what, six games, and some are acting as if he doesn't have a clue on coaching offense? I may not be as "knowledgeable" on the game itself as some here claim they are, but I'm going to stick with the confidence I have that Coach Grant knows what he's doing.

And for those who want to round up random articles and forum entries from when AG was at Alabama, maybe we should also start looking at threads from here just months from the Elite 8 run.
Mad Props to JimBo For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyers98 (11-30-2017)