Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,331 Times in 1,079 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jcubspoe View Post
this goes to show you how IMPORTANT the coach is, it's not the players. The fact that SLU will win four games in a row in A10 play and absolutely bend us over a barrel with no courtesy lube, with the youngest team in the A10, goes to show you what a very good coach can do with DII talent.

Conversely, BG shows us what a clueless coach can do with 3 and 4 star players.
I'd give you 1000 "thanks" if i could. Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. As much as I'd like Gregory to leave, CW deserves better coaching than this to end his career. But like I just told my wife; "this is what Donoher's offense would do to Gregory" (since Majerus runs DD's offense). I sure hope all the BG lovers are getting their fill tonight. How sad, I thought UD would get a chance to at least defend the NIT title; not so sure they will even make the CBI now...
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to longtimefan67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
jcubspoe (03-03-2011), rollo (03-02-2011)