User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 08:27 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Flyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond repute
Having watched Walt Frazier in his prime, I think Scoochie has the mindset of a point guard. I really hope he does well. It's not about me. It's about bringing the ball up and finding the open man. If I find myself open, I'll take the shot. If I drive the lane, I will look to lay it up or pass it off. Problem with NBA ball is once the point guard gives up the ball, he never gets it back to set up the others. Guys like Carmello Anthony don't know there are four other teammates on the court.

Coming off the bench, I don't care what city he plays in, you know the crowd will be yelling "Scootchie"

While I would like to see Cooke make it, I have always thought he was a bit of a head case thinking he was better than he was. Do not know what a two way contract is so maybe turning it down was not a big deal or big gamble.

I know people will disagree with me but I really don't care much about Kostas but as a Flyer fan, I hope he succeeds.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Flyer68 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (07-06-2018), JimBo (07-06-2018)