Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,319 Times in 686 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think we'll see nearly the turnover that has been speculated. For starters, Crosby and X will both be seniors next year. Seems odd that unless shown the door, they would sit out a year just to play one year at a new school. Can't imagine Kostas leaving for another college. If he leaves, it could be to play in Europe and try to develop his game there. Otherwise, he has to sit another year, which would basically mean he's hardly played in three years. Pierce, well who knows for sure. Seems the most likely to be gone.

Not much of a bettor, but I'd lean more towards 2 - 3 scholarships rather than 4, 5, or 6. Truth be told though, if all the guys bought into AG's program and busted their butts, I'd be just as happy if all of them stayed. I want our guys to succeed. To me, that's also something you can point future recruits to.