Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
So - I don't think anyone here is saying Kostas has handled this well. He would benefit from more time in college. He should have finished out the school year...that was selfish and immature.

He's 20. I don't know what all of you were doing the summer you were 20. Me? I was working housekeeping at Marycrest. Point, Kostas.

But his success would be good for our program. If he is in the NBA 10 years from now, his bio would still say "Dayton", and the kids who we will be recruiting (who are 8 right now) would have no knowledge of what actually happened in his time here. It seems equally selfish and immature to hope our program doesn't get that benefit just to spite a 20 year old for his poor choices (none of which were illegal - just immature).
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bucketnight (06-12-2018), John C. (06-12-2018), Justin (06-12-2018)