Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 10:12 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by m21eagle45 View Post
We at Dayton have been VERY LUCKY when it comes to transfers. As of this morning Corey Evans tweeted that there have been 702 transfers so far for the 351 schools. Average of 2 per school, and this has been the trend for several years now. Law of averages tells us, we will have some transfers in the coming years.
I think college players are starting to mimic what is going on in the NBA. Players moving around and using the system. I understand it from the player's standpoint but as I fan, it is turning me off. Next year's regular NBA season will be a joke. The only question is whether the Cavs can add some fire power to compete with the Warriors in the finals. I hate the thought of losing interest in college Bball like I have the NBA.
Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FlyerinChicago (06-21-2017)