Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 01:44 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by m21eagle45 View Post
Maybe McCall didn't recruit him to UMass. Maybe there wasn't a PG spot open. Maybe he didn't like what UMass had to offer before McCall going there. Maybe part of his release was he was not allowed to go to UMass. Maybe McCall thought there were better players to recruit to UMass. Maybe he felt burned by McCall for leaving after recruiting him. Should I go on with more possible reasons to counter your sarcasm?

95 times out of a 100 the first thing a kid mentions when he commits to a school is the coaching staff and their relationship with the coaches and team. Then the school, playing time, ect.
I don't need any reasons, thanks though. My sarcasm was directed at everyone who said MW was going to Indiana, as well as all the other recruits who would leave because they committed to a coach and not to a University. Maybe some short-term memories are not what they used to be...
Mad Props to TXFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (05-10-2017)