Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 02:23 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,043 Times in 2,687 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Now that I've had a week to cool off, I do need to vent about one of the officials from the Duq game. Two of the 3 guys were between decent & OK, but the 3rd one gave the Dukes every call he could, and made every call against the Flyers that he could get away with.

The charging foul against CW came from his whistle. I'm pretty sure the call against JS came from his whistle. There was even a play under the basket @ the student end where the ref under the basket gave the ball to UD, and this clown came charging-in from in front of Larry & Bucky to try to give the ball to Duq. Thank God he got overruled on that one.

I'm at the point in my life where officiating in general doesn't bother me that much, but that clown last weekend made me %^$# near lose my voice. What a J.O.!

And now, let's take care of another payback situation tomorrow!

GO FLYERS!! BEAT THE CANDY BARS!!!