User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 09:18 AM
Captain

Bucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buckleyma View Post
I just read the article above. I have read multiple articles and interviews with Obi Toppin. To me, the curious thing is that there is no discussion about his agent. In some player-agent relationships, the agent has a bigger personality than the player. Is this agent going to get the best deal for the player? Does this agent’s bad relationship with a particular basketball franchise lend that team not to select this player or the reverse. Does a particular club like to deal with a particular agent? I have seen none of this discourse? I understand that Obi’s agent is “creative artists agency”.
Posted via Mobile Device
That becomes much more of an issue in subsequent contracts. The rookie 1st round picks are slotted. While there is a little flexibility in the slot. The precedent is well established.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/07/...fourth%20years.