Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 02:14 AM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Viperstick View Post
So I got sucked into the USC-UNC-Asheville NIT game. Really, really impressed with Asheville. Their center Baehre, only a soph, was a true inside out threat with shot blocking capability. Great PG play, excellent 3pt shooting, and well coached. I’d take more than a couple of Asheville’s 2 stars.

Took USC to 2OT and really should have won the game at the end of first OT. If USC was almost in the tourney, it’s a shame a team like Asheville wouldn’t even get a look. They would be competitive as a 12-13 seed against any P5 team.
Macio Teague for UNCA is from Cincy. They've had 4 guys transfer out of there to P5/BE or else McDevitt would have been out of there. That guy and his staff have an eye for talent.

I got filleted for saying but that was one of the coaches I thought we should have looked at last year