Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 01:00 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marysville Flyer View Post
I agree - if only.

What makes it worse is his uncle's (brother's, mom's) insistence on chastening anyone who isn't as interested in following his every shot or worse yet uses any negative term to describe the traitor er I mean young man.

Posted via Mobile Device
I only chastise two types of people:

1.) People who have a huge problem with MW for his actions and call him names, but have no issue with Crutcher doing the same thing just because we benefited from it. Hypocrites. I have no problem with either of them. I'm very happy to have Jalen on the team and I look forward to see what he develops to be.

2.) People who blame other people because they are unable to resist clicking into a thread that they claim to not care about. It's my fault you don't want to talk about MW and STILL clicked into a thread called "McKinley Wright"?

It really has nothing to do with me being from MN. I think MW is a difference maker and we had him. Then he got away. Just because you don't like what he did, doesn't mean other people on this board can't talk about it.

Yes - I thought it was fun that a local kid was going to UD. But my interest in following his career has more to do with his talent and what could have been.

I'm not telling you that you NEED to talk about it. So why are you telling me that I can't talk about it?
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
Smitty10 (11-22-2017), WarriorPride (11-21-2017)