User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 03:56 AM
Major

cralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Originally Posted by slysyl View Post
Just helped StL get a foot in the BEast door.
I would hope we are not rooting to join a league that makes their considerations based on a one-game winning streak at home against another possible candidate for consideration. We are a very young team and I thought I saw multiple posts about us struggling with inconsistency this season while we learn as the season continues. It seemed at the time most people understood and expected this.

My goodness! I know we sucked but please put on your thinking cap before you post such nonsense.

No-one wants to cheer for a loser but I do not like to see some people revel in their struggles. Maybe I have misjudged you. I hope so and apologize if I have. It does not appear that you have been on here long and what I call nonsense just might be very sensible to you and very valid.

Welcome to the board although we disagree and I have crapped all over your short comment. It was a crappy loss

Last edited by cralford; 01-28-2018 at 04:11 AM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to cralford For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (01-28-2018), SLUFLYER (01-28-2018)