Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 01:14 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,412 Times in 2,484 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
I’ve only been able to watch 3 games this year - the 3 victories - so clearly I need to engage more for the good of the program. But that’s another conversation....

I thought Weaver is starting to find his role more each game. Nothing prettier than Malachi pushing the ball down the court and dishing to Weaver for a 3. He hit a handful of those these last two games. Did he later force a step-back 3 early in the shot clock? Probably, but I bet AG tells them to be aggressive and if you’re hot keep shooting. I can’t nick-pick that too much. After all, in the end it saved us a couple seconds we needed to win this thing. Just saying....

I was pretty happy with Malachi, DaRon and Weaver. Maybe it was because I saw them the first game and not again until these last two, but I thought they all took huge steps forward in their performances and what this team needs from each of them to win.
Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDGutter2 (11-28-2021)