Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 02:18 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,545 Times in 3,692 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BRob2Perryman3 View Post
They need to embrace fixing the parking nightmare. Every time i walk past that line of poor saps waiting to get on that bus in the cold i feel bad.

And they have the gall to charge people $5 to "park" in "Lot O"

Some of these people are season ticket holders. Some of these can only go to a couple games a year. Some people have to budget the money to take their families to the game.

UD basketball means so much to the community they can atleast have the decency to accomodate their fans better.

All it takes is one of the big dogs to start barking...i.e Dr. Levitt,Clay Mathile or others. Some chump whining on UDPride.com wont change anything. Some of our best and supportive fans have to ride that **** bus. Unfortunately they don't donate on top of spending for tickets and "parking" in "Lot O"

This bothered me before, but now that i know they are spending $72 million and not fixing the parking incenses me. I wish someone who had the clout (i.e money) would stand up for the fans that gather their pennies so little Johnny can go watch Kyle Davis
The part you left out is that there is still many empty spaces left in the arena lot, even on games that are sell outs. Twice this season I arrived late (both games were sell outs) due to my daughter having a game before the Flyers. Once I arrived at the under 16 TO, the other time around the 8 minute TO. On both occasions I did a quick count and C lot had 100 to 150 spots minimum open. The front part of D had a large area open as well, but no idea on the numbers as I was more interested in getting into the game. Fortunately I have a pass for now thanks to a friend, but who knows if I will in the future and based on past experience, absolutely no way I will park in O lot, wait on the bus in zero degree temperatures, etc...... I will spend my beer and chili cheese fries money at my local bar and watch the game on the big screen.
Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
mikeymo85 (05-14-2017)