Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,599 Times in 3,015 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mikeymo85 View Post
I am a season ticket holder in section 207. I have two tickets and no parking pass. I was hoping they would address the parking issue in the renovation. I probably will not renew. Seat license and ticket costs are not worth the shuttle bus. Games are now played at 6 on Fridays and noon on sundays. Never a Saturday night game. All because of TV. I will now keep my $2000+ and watch all the games on TV. Will buy tickets on occasion to get back to the arena. I will miss it and I know there are 100 people who will want my tickets and say stop your whining. Video (TV) killed the Radio (arena) star.
I am just curious. How can you be a lower arena season ticket holder and not have a parking pass? Were you not offered one when you purchased your tickets? Again, I am just curious. I sympathize. I have a lot C pass but I have taken the bus a few times when I have purchased extra tickets for family members and we couldn't all fit in one car. I wouldn't want to have to take the shuttle for every game.