Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 05:55 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking of the delco lot I took my niece and some friends of hers to see a game and we passed the delco lot. If you haven't noticed there is a pretty big ditch to navigate if you don't come out of the exit on the road. On this day it snowed at least four inches. People are coming through the fence and trying to come down that ditch. Most of them were falling on their butts. I'm not the type of person who really enjoys other people suffering or struggling. But, my niece's friend is laughing and says "I could watch this all day"

The other dangerous thing about the delco lot is that there is no snow removal between the lot and UD arena. When there is significant snow people are walking on the road which is pretty stupid when it is also covered with snow.