Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 07:44 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,179 Times in 4,207 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
Or one could make the argument that AG knows what it takes to take UD to the next level and stay there. He just basically wiped clean a whole recruiting class in one fell sweep instead of dragging it out over several years.

Faster he brings in his players the faster were go 4 for 4 again and run deep.
I will say that this mass departure is a radical change from what happened at VCU and Alabama, so maybe Coach Grant has gained some different insight over time, and he is taking a different approach this time around. I hope that is the case, and that this is not some other sort of problem.

Originally Posted by Avid Flyer
My suggestion to several of you is to take a hiatus for a couple years, check back and see where we stand, then either get back on the band wagon or brag about how you told us so.

Until then you'll never be satisfied with anything he does so chill enjoy life as AG is here for a few more years.
That is probably some good advice...
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (03-23-2018), T-Bone 84 (03-23-2018)