Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 02:29 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyers98 View Post
Just curious what exactly you are thankful for. The two years of mediocrity we are going to have to suffer through, the, apparent at least, tampering with our most important recruit, or the one year run that he has parlayed into millions of dollars and the ability to use UD as a stepping stone to somewhere he would rather be? I seriously just don't get this. I would say he has been well, if not over, compensated for what he did for UD, (which I do acknowledge), he gets nothing more from me.

It is clear that AM is about AM, which is fine. UD should be about UD.
Some, I'm going to risk it and say MOST, around here saw one or two years of mediocrity coming before AM left. See 2017-2018 thread.

So, would you be dumping on AM if he didn't leave and gave us two years of mediocrity? I doubt it.

The fact of the matter is he's built the program up giving us a 4 year period of success in the process we haven't seen since the 60s. It's now up to UD to keep that going. If they don't, it's the program's fault, not AM's.
Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (04-12-2017)