Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 07:39 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Maybe I am misremembering but I recall that back in my UD days (76-80), there were a number of scholarship players that came in and never saw significant minutes of playing time all 4 years. Does anyone else think that was the case back in the day. I know times have changed and that was pre shot clock.
Probably, I remember it in the early 70s. I think there was a huge gap in talent back then between the best players Donoher could recruit vs the rest. I really don't thing that gap is nearly as big this year. There's things going on behind the scenes that we just don't know about and that really has turned this into a lousy season.