Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 07:40 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,001 Times in 493 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
We had one Senior with experience(Sibert), a Sophomore PG who hasn't played much(Scooch), a junior small forward playing center(Pierre), a Sophomore shooting guard that hardly played, and doesn't shoot well(Kyle) and a Sophomore forward that hardly played, gets fouled a lot when he does and can't make a free throw, (Pollard). Then we have one Freshman(D. Davis) and a walk-on(Wehrli). AND NOBODY ELSE.

Cry me a fricken river.
All of whom had started to play a lot better by the end of the last season (that’s called development) in the same system with the same coach, and all of whom had just come off an Elite 8 run in which they all contributed heavily. To pretend the situations are similar is ridiculous. I’m not asking you to feel sorry for them but facts are facts. I’m not making excuses for AG...because nobody should need an excuse AFTER FOUR F’N GAMES!
Mad Props to Flyers98 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (11-21-2017)