User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
I beg to differ as "We" are a big part of the problem. There's support and then you have the Bengals. Do we want to continue down this path of support no matter what? In simple terms most people want a positive return on their investment(s). Now, you can hold out for a while and say it's a long term investment, however at some point if you do not see some type of return your investment/contribution will become smaller and smaller. I'm not talking about just this season, but the past 20 seasons or so. I understand most programs have some highs and lows from time to time, but I long for this program to take the step to the next level and sustain the success. The way this program has been going from year to year you can never tell if it is closer to the next level or the JOB years. I'm still invested, however this stuff is rough!