User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

ud86 is a glorious beacon of lightud86 is a glorious beacon of lightud86 is a glorious beacon of lightud86 is a glorious beacon of lightud86 is a glorious beacon of lightud86 is a glorious beacon of light
I think the biggest problem is that we always seem to go downhill when a new coach is named. X, Butler, others seem to not really miss a beat when a coach leaves -- usually because they have one of their assistant coaches take over the program. I don't know if we would be in better shape had one of AM's assistants been named coach. Maybe AG is much better choice that those options -- too early to tell. The one change is that UD MUST start the process of grooming one or two assistants to be able to take over the program (a Head coach could become Ill, or leave for another job). I guess in the past, the assistants were not good enough to take over the program. First minor step, UD needs to pay the assistants more money so that we can keep very-well qualified coaches that could take over the program if the head coach leaves.
Mad Props to ud86 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (01-03-2018)