Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Wes Coffee?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 12:38 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
I am not much of a gambler, but I know that the old River Downs, which has been renamed Belterra Park, sells the Daily Racing Form, both in person and from a machine.

The Dayton racino most likely does the same thing.

I had never seen a machine like the one at Belterra Park, so I thought that I would post a picture of it:

Use to be aggravating trying to find a form when you were going to the track or even for online betting. I don't know how many times I went into Russ' Market and they were sold out or had a version that contained tracks I wasn't interested in. Now all you need is a printer and to go to drf.com and get your form. Personally I use the Brisnet form that's free as long as I bet the track I download on Twinspires. But if you want all the stories that DRF contains, download it from drf.com(they never run out).