Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 07:08 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,178 Times in 4,206 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pmcmullen View Post
Tonight is why we need an offensive plan. I mean, a plan aside from casting 3's. Shoot like we did against VCU and you put up 100+. When you come back to reality and the shots don't fall, it's beyond obvious that we don't have another plan of attack.

We don't.
I am just afraid that the SJU game is going to become the plan for every A10 team on how to beat us. I do not think we have another plan of attack. The offense looks similar to BG's offense. Other A10 teams had BG's number, I fear the same thing happening with AG.

This is how AG's teams looked at Alabama, after him being there for several years. I see little reason to expect enough improvement, such that we get where we want to go. The VCU game was a mirage. The problem is the head coach, not the players.

Things are not going to get much better in the future. We can pretty much expect to look forward to more of what we saw last night.