User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 08:17 AM
Major

podcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by FlyerinChicago View Post
I wouldn’t expect much from either player for a long time. If Elvis’ injury is an ACL tear he’s done. Mali won’t be the same player until next year. And there’s no guarantee there. Let’s hope Mike stays healthy and plays lights out from here on out. No guard depth. But plenty of bigs on the bench or redshirting though, so that’s good. We need to recruit the best possible PG this off-season, priority #1. God, I miss Crutcher.
Posted via Mobile Device
The way Elvis's leg planted when he hurt it - It looked more like an hyper extension of the knee - then what would happen when you tear the ACL. My thoughts and prayers are with him and Mali for a full recovery.