Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 08:35 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,459 Times in 777 Posts
Hyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeHyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeHyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeHyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeHyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeHyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeHyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeHyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeHyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeHyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeHyde Park Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Mongo just moves the ball better than our other options. Yes, he makes mistakes. Yes, he has had and will have more off shooting nights. But, he moves the ball better. This team’s future will turn on its ability to move the ball. That doesn’t mean that we can ignore depth. It will remain an issue. We’ll likely continue to have a negative plus/minus when he’s off the court. It’s critical for him to stay out of foul trouble. If he can and if the team can move the ball, the future is bright.

Defensively, the 1-3-1 with Camara out top will cause problems for ANY opponent. It’s nasty. And, the boys will get better at it.

I think we need to enjoy this ride. My belly dancing instinct tells me that this is still going to be a special year. It may not look the way we expected and there may be some contributors not contributing as expected, but I think it will be special. I’m in.
Posted via Mobile Device
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Hyde Park Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CJ2etc (12-02-2022), CvilleFlyer (12-02-2022), Glen Clark (12-04-2022), Jeff (12-03-2022), MrFlyerFanatic (12-05-2022), upperarlingtonflyer (12-03-2022)