Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 11:15 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,018 Times in 505 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by podcast411 View Post
During the game broadcast Gillen mentioned that Mali could be back in a couple of weeks. Not sure why he would say that unless he had been told so by the coaches or players. No mention of Elvis status.
Just remember that you are talking about a 75 year old man, when you say "not sure why he would say that," and then think about our president, (or your own father for that matter, at least my father). I'm guessing the staff isn't stonewalling Jablo but then having in depth discussions with Pete Gillen about injury timeframes. I always assume when an announcer says: "I talked to so and so before the game..." that they are lying or exaggerating.

Last edited by Flyers98; 12-19-2022 at 11:17 AM..