Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2023, 12:40 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Gem View Post
I am sitting here with my crystal ball, an empty cup of tea, and my magic 8 ball to see who will be wearing the red and blue next year.
players I think will be back:
Mali. Elvis, Brea, Blakney, and the walk ons. That is a good nucleolus to build around.
players I think will be gone:
Camara, he is 23 and played his 4th year of college ball. It's probably time for him to take the next step in life.
Amafule: They never talk about him being injured anymore and yet he never plays and looks rather forlorn on the bench. Things just haven't worked out for him here.
Holmes: I don't think he is NBA ready, but the experts say he will get drafted next year.
And the rest:
Zimi: He had a very low key role this year and the opportunity to have a bigger role will present itself, but I think he is likely to chase more playing time elsewhere.
Amzil: I heard his interview on the Nancy Wilson pre game segment and I seem to remember he can't get NIL money because of something on his visa. If that can't get straightened out, I suspect he may go back home and play professionally in Europe.
Mike: Who knows. I hope he comes back, but I can also see him getting offers that will give him more exposure and NIL money.
Smith, Elvis, Blakney, and Brea are an amalgamation of all the things wrong with our current roster. That's not a nucleus I would build around.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TXFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-13-2023), jack72 (03-13-2023), JoeFlyer (03-13-2023), Southwest (03-13-2023)