Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Member?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 09:11 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,364 Times in 1,102 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post
Some real exciting games coming up against Portland and Cal St.-Northridge. Woo. Hoo.
And if we play Portland the way we played Nebraska- we lose by 20 as i believe Portland is better than Nebraska and its not even close.
For some reason, mental toughness and/or lack of experience is catching up with us. I feel like the Flyers are playing the start of games the way i play golf after work with no warmup, (and my slow start ruins the round). Agree with others, the injuries and poor luck in general over the last year is on display and while i commend the players for not rolling over, they have to understand the importance of showing up ready to play from the opening tip and not digging a hole for themselves. Its just too much to overcome when the opponent is of quality.
Posted via Mobile Device