Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:10 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,434 Times in 683 Posts
flyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marysville Flyer View Post
Living and working in CBus I can tell you it is nowhere near the same thing as UD/WSU from a fan’s perspective. I was at the NIT game and the atmosphere was truly electric. I can’t tell you how many OSU diehards said they wished they would play local teams like UD all the time and how great it was to be in Schott for that game.

People still talk about the rowdy UD fans from the PU and OU games in 2015. They don’t get it about us but they sure appreciated the passion. This years TBT finals game was no different. They were also stoked about playing UC. Most OSU fans here would be fine with the game.
Posted via Mobile Device
I talked about this with a doctor of mine who is a very big OSU booster. He told me at the time that there were a lot of them that wanted to see OSU play the good local teams like Dayton and Cinci, but that Thad was the only reason they wouldn't.