Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
How much $ does UD get from Nike? As PriceQ said, you can not read the road uniforms on TV, and the casual fan does not always know who is who by face recognition (I have had to tell them many times). Bottom line, Nike needs to get with the program, as quite frankly what they offer in uniforms for UD sucks. Just like the fit of their shoes on my feet, they suck!
I have no details on the money involved with the UD/Nike deal.

It's not Nike's fault you can't read the numbers. I'm pretty sure that is a stylistic choice made by the people who designed the logo. Nike offers the option to put an outline around letters and the numbers but UD doesn't choose to use it. They could also just use white for the letters and numbers on the red and navy uniforms, but I think people would then complain there was no red on the navy uniforms.