Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 10:53 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,339 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
Here's the problem NCAA needs to fix. Sean is running away from potential serious trouble. It is the schools programs that take the hit while the coaches escape with little damage free to go to fertal ground to create new messes.

Coaches need to be held accountable.

Sean also knows they won't be able to buy anymore players at Arizona.

If he does leave what a slap in the face to the U and fans that stood behind him during the acquisitions.
I'm not completely sure on this so correct me if I am wrong, but I think the NCAA has strengthened their penalties against coaches too. Wasn't Kelvin Sampson barred from coaching in the NCAA for five years after his last bout with the NCAA and recruiting violations?
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Avid Flyer (03-21-2018), jack72 (03-21-2018)