Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 08:15 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,484 Times in 810 Posts
FlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingArrow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Figgie123 View Post
On the radio post game comments, Larry and Archie discussed the Flyer fans, and Archie talked about how the Flyer fans are just as good as any other top level team. I wonder if this last few weeks have truly given him a large appreciation for the fan base and wonder if there may be less schools to jump to now. (NCState, Pittsburgh, ???)
Those two schools were my exact thoughts. Those are the only two schools that come to mind for him outside the top 10 programs. I'm sure a top 10 program could lure him away. Hopefully he isn't ready to jump at any mid-tier BCS school (outside those two), and hopefully none of his target jobs open up any time soon!