Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 04:41 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post
You also wanted to make a lot of other things clear about him, didn't you.

Thanks, buddy. We got it. Really, we do. No clarifications or comparisons needed for the next four years.

It's like if somebody even thinks "point guard", a Minnesota-shaped beacon goes off and you feel the need to weigh in.

Again, WE GOT IT.
Again - I'm not the one who brought him into the conversation. Never even occurred to me. I read the thread and commented on the absence of X and the impact to the offense. Someone else made the comparison. I completed it.

I can't even think of the last time I brought him into a conversation without someone else bring him up first. But again, let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant.

Last edited by MNFats; 12-04-2017 at 04:49 PM..
Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (12-04-2017)