Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Bracket Pool
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 12:59 AM
General

Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,232 Posts
Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
Not to be anticlimactic, but...

Midnight struck sometime around 7:30 PM EDT when Mee-chee-gan went on a torrid run that not only brought them back from a 10 point deficit, it pretty much blew the Ramblers (and Sister Jean) out of the arena before the game officially ended.

At least Harry Potter U. showed up. I'm guessing Bill Self and the Jayhawks missed their flight and hired some guys who couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time to take on 'Nova. Color me unimpressed with the national final line up, but that's not unusual in this day & age.

As CE80 presented above, with a Nova win tonight, he is the official champion of this year's Pride Basketball Challenge as no one can mathematically overtake his position. Congrats CE, I believe Rollo owes you a Milano's sub.

#1: CE80 with a score of 104 and a best possible of 136
#2: Doug Wales with a score of 88 and a best possible of 88
#3: UDPride Stud with a score of 87 and a best possible of 119

If TTUN wins, the standings will stay that way. If 'Nova wins, Doug Wales drops out and UDPride Stud becomes #2 and Tom Payne becomes #3.