User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 11:15 PM
1st Lieutenant

EliteEight is a splendid one to beholdEliteEight is a splendid one to beholdEliteEight is a splendid one to beholdEliteEight is a splendid one to beholdEliteEight is a splendid one to beholdEliteEight is a splendid one to beholdEliteEight is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Marysville Flyer View Post
Some would surmise there are a lot (huge majority) of horrible transfers if there are 685 and JD is #50.

We should be able to fill AG’s needs with a list that long if he chooses to take that route.
Posted via Mobile Device
I think we forget (some intentionally lol) that JD was a two year true Soph starter who averaged over 9ppg, shot 36% from 3. Yes, he was streaky and completely absent at times. But nonetheless a two year starter at a high major program that won 20+ games this year. On paper, when you're analyzing 685 kids that decide that they want to play somewhere else JD's numbers, physical build and highlight reel should standout. The kid played a lot in two years, he better have good highlights compared to most kids who put their name in the portal. #50 seems about right.

For reference, JD and Ibi Watson had very similar recruiting rankings coming out of HS. Ibi scored 82 points at Michigan. JD put up 570+ for us. I was very excited when we landed Ibi and I'm really looking forward to seeing him this year. I'm sure most program's would be very excited to land a kid with JDs numbers.

Last edited by EliteEight; 04-23-2019 at 11:17 PM.. Reason: Typo
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to EliteEight For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (04-24-2019), Glen Clark (04-24-2019), jack72 (04-24-2019), OSU Flyer (04-24-2019), San Diego Flyer (04-24-2019)