Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 10:11 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,752 Times in 794 Posts
Marysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeMarysville Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
Thank you. Now that you've pointed out that I have an opinion because obviously everybody else is not capable of figuring that out for themselves, can we get back to our regularly scheduled opinion sharing? Unless of course, the reason you singled me out is that you have a different opinion, let's hear it.
I think he’s most worried about if you’ve figured out that in your reality that in reality all you seem to have is negative realities - about 3 of them. Actually the point he makes about your word choices is valid and relevant.

MS will be just fine if he comes back next year.

It would be interesting to compile the UD HOF or premature kicked to the curb players. We could call it the all ‘waste of a scholarship’ team.

I’ll nominate DO and LW as exhibits #1 and #2.

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Marysville Flyer; 03-08-2018 at 10:20 PM..
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Marysville Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
T-Bone 84 (03-08-2018), TXFlyerFan (03-08-2018), UD62 (03-08-2018)