Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 08:28 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sopaw10 View Post
Can’t believe you would side with a guy that quit on his team over one that accepted his role and did his best to contribute despite his physical shortcomings. Like you, I was disappointed with what we got from Matej, but I will take him all day long over the other guy. What X’s antics did to undermine team chemistry and the locker room cannot be measured.
Not siding, just stating a fact. Svoboda was the least productive player that ever got the kind of minutes he did that I can remember playing at UD. He was record bad. XW contributed to at least one win. Snap back to reality and you can see it regardless of your hatred. If you asked me who I prefer back next year between the two I would say if what has been said about X is true, I'd prefer Svoboda. That doesn't change the facts, I live in reality.