Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,558 Times in 941 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Marysville Flyer View Post
I think he’s most worried about if you’ve figured out that in your reality that in reality all you seem to have is negative realities - about 3 of them. Actually the point he makes about your word choices is valid and relevant.

MS will be just fine if he comes back next year.

It would be interesting to compile the UD HOF or premature kicked to the curb players. We could call it the all ‘waste of a scholarship’ team.

Citing a couple of outliers won't fix this bad team. For every DO there have been plenty of Crosby's, Ralph Hills, Gravilovich's, , Stephen Thomas's, Nick Stafford' Adadji's, Derenbeker's, and scores of others, few as bad as Svoboda. Not everyone who suits up red and blue is a keeper. Sometimes parting is best for both. This Chek should be in the mail back home. He's easily the worst player on a bad, bad team. He is not now, nor ever likely to be championship material. I called it on Crosby long ago to lots of desent. I'm pretty sure I'm correct again. Given that there has not been one shining moment for him all year, what the rationale for wanting him, we don't get higher draft pick for tanking another year or two.

Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device