Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,933 Times in 910 Posts
SLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
Not even Chris R is with you as he said Davidson win almost cost Bonnies an invite. Like I posted in first post Bonnies could be one of the first four in.....and that is how it played out.

We were fortunate to get 3 teams in with big names the committee likes to place in the tourney. Even though Bonnies were very deserving the P5 bias exists. That's the reality of the NCAA
It was a joke based on how close they actually ended up to the cut line. You're not familiar with sayings like 'Had it all the way" or "Never a doubt"on close calls?

A couple points, since you went here/there.

1. Read my posts in the thread. I said the Bonnies were "likely in" and "should be in" and that it's "plausible they could get left out, if for no other reason than their ridiculous 2016 snub."
2. You posted that IF RI wins (which they didn't), then it could be Davidson OR the Bonnies in the four in Dayton. You were 1) suggesting that Davidson could still get an at large if they lost and 2) that not all three teams would get in. You said Davidson winning would likely keep the Bonnies out, as the A10 wouldn't get 3 teams, or more precisely "A weak A10 won't get 3 bids." In summary, you were wrong across the board.
3. Why so salty on the A10 or pessimistic about the Committee(s) re: the A10? You seem to have such a chicken little, glass is half empty, debbie downer about all of it. Very quick to suggest that boom, there goes the Bonnies the bid. A10 is weak. We'll get screwed. The GW thread over on the Women's board you have several posts after they lost to GW in the semis where you comment about Green and team talking about their next game and you post, "Yeah, in the WNIT." "I think this was their last game as the A10's a one bid league this year." and "Think we sit out this year."

Did some dude from _avier always steal your lunch money in high school? Did your best friend from Ohio State keep stealing your girlfriend? Why do you always think the other shoe is going to fall?